Saturday, June 03, 2023

Journal: Week of May 29, 2023

We moved a bunch of furniture around this past Monday.  By moving the queen bed out of our front bedroom it opened it up for me to use it for a craft and exercise room.  Last year in September, I started sewing more which included making classroom window curtains for everyone in our eighth grade hallway.  After pondering on the idea, I created Side Stitch Creations.  


The past few months I have even been classified as a STAR seller which is fantastic news.  In order to receive the badge, sellers must have speedy replies to questions, good reviews, on-time shipping, along with a minimum number and dollar amount of orders.

STAR Seller Badge - June 2023

Ashlyn has been enjoying her afternoons at her friend's house for VBS.  She had a good week which included swimming yesterday afternoon.

Jakob has had off from work majority of this week due to his graduation.  He starts back to lifeguarding at the of this week.  I suspect he will have a busy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails