Saturday, February 25, 2017

Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 27, 2017


Last week, the favorite meal was Ginger Stir Fry with Snappy Asparagus served with Jasmine Rice from Hello Fresh.  Over the last two months, I have averaged receiving the Hello Fresh kits twice per month.  This has added variety to our dinners without the hassle of figuring out what to cook.  Both of my kids get so excited when I pull out a box from Hello Fresh to start cooking.  I absolutely love how enthusiastic Ashlyn is in wanting to help cook the dinners.  Jakob is normally working on Boy Scouts and other homework, but absolutely loves the dinners too!  I also take advantage of Wal-Mart's online grocery shopping by adding additional produce to select menus without the hassle!  It is such a time saver for me.



Menu Plan Monday: 

Week of February 27, 2017


Monday, 2/27: Chicken Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Fries and Baked Squash
Tuesday, 2/28: Dining Out
Wednesday, 3/1: Hot Dogs, Chips, and Fruit


Friday, 3/3: Dining Out


Sunday, 3/5: Butter-Basted Sirloin Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails