Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Unplanned CVS Trip this Evening


Ashlyn took a fall this afternoon while playing with a small inflatable beach ball inside the house.  She was counting to see how many times she could keep it up in the air without letting it hit the floor and she slipped and landed onto the fireplace bricks. :(  Thankfully, she only had a minor scratch and currently has a slight bump.  She is feeling much better and we are extremely thankful it was not any worse.  But, of course, she has Kindergarten Camp at her school though tomorrow.


Ashlyn and I sat on the couch together watching television with the ice pack on her head after her fall.  Once Ashlyn was feeling better I began looking in our medicine cabinet for Neosporin and not having any luck, I found coupons after checking the CVS ad from Southern Savers.  Overall, I spent $18.44 and received $1.00 back for my next trip!  I normally do one transaction now of days and save the ECB for my next trip, but completely forgot to pick up milk for Jeff.

Transaction #1
$2 ECB wyb (2) participating Household Storage
(2) Hefty Sliders $3
-$1/2 Hefty Slider Bags, 12-ct. +, RP 06/26
FREE CVS First Aid Kit wyb $15 of First Aid Items
Neosporin Wound Spray $4.99
Neosporin Cream $9.79
Johnson & Johnson Bandaids $4.99
-$2/3 any (3) Neosporin or Band Aid Products
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit $4.99
-$4.99 Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit wyb $15 of First Aid Items
-$5.00 ECB
-$1.00 ECB
=$16.95
Received back $2.00 ECB

Transaction #2 (I totally forgot to pick up milk for Jeff)
Milk $3.49
-$2.00 ECB
=$1.49
Received back $1.00 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails