Monday, August 01, 2016

Menu Plan Monday - 8/1/16

I have been using an app on my iPad for quite some time called Mealboard.  However, we are out of routine a bit and feel like I'm in a slump with menu planning.  I am hoping with the combination  Orgjunkie and her weekly menu planning and working on completing freezer meals with Once a Month Meals, I'll get back in routine prior to school starting up!  Here's this week's menu plan.

My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday: Pinto Beans and Corn Bread
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, Chips, & Fruit
Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets served with Vegetables
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
Friday: Pizza Party Friday Night! served with Salad
Saturday: Dining Out
Sunday: Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails