Monday, March 21, 2016

Menu Planning Monday - March 21, 2016

Spring break has ended and it was time to get back on schedule with our menus.  I use an app called Mealboard on my iPad.  It allows me to plan breakfast, lunch, and dinners.  I can also include desserts or any other category.  Nothing fancy for dinner this week, but having ideas planned out helps us to not last minute order out or go out and spend extra on our budget.

Monday: Chicken Sandwiches & Leftovers
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, fruit, and chips
Wednesday: Leftover Buffet
Thursday: Dining Out
Friday: Walking Tacos
Saturday: Leftover Buffet
Sunday: Easter Dinner...

For more great ideas, check out this week's Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails