Sunday, January 05, 2014

CVS Shopping Trip - Nature Made Vitamins B12 = $1.79

Well, fun morning at CVS.  There was not too much in the ad we needed this week, however we were low on my B-12 vitamin.  So I spent $1.79 for TWO bottles of Nature Made Vitamins with 150 count.  I am really watching our spending to get back on track on our overall budget.  Plus I earned my quarterly ECBs from this trip, so I have $3.00 to spend on my next trip!


******************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $35.58
Total Spent: $1.79
Total Saved: $33.79 or 95%
ECB Remaining: $3.00
******************************************

Make sure to check out Southern Savers this week to help you save on your shopping trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails