Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pampered Chef Consultant!



About two weeks ago, I decided to join Pampered Chef as a consultant!  I am really excited and things are going well so far.  For those family members who use Facebook, I have created a FB page to post pictures, recipes, and more on it.  You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/cheflisasmith and my official website for Pampered Chef is https://www.pamperedchef.biz/lisasmith2012 

Please LIKE and SHARE my Facebook page with your friends to continue to help get the word out.

For those of you who do not live nearby, that is okay!  Pampered Chef does direct shipping!  I currently have an open catalog show open on my website.  If you search for my name you will find me as the host and can order directly from my Pampered Chef website!  Or, you can just let me know and I can enter it in for you.

This month, there are two major promotions.  There are a few limited items for May only which promote and make donations for the American Cancer Society.  The pink pot holders along with the FREE pink spatula if you spend $60 this month.  For every pink product sold, Pampered Chef will donate a $1 for the American Cancer Society. 

Also check out the specials for preparing for Father's Day!  Anyone who loves to grill will love the product!

Looking forward to this new exciting business adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails