Sunday, January 01, 2012

$323.76 Coupons to Atsugi, Japan

I mailed the remaining coupons that were expiring on 12/31/11 to the military base in Japan.  Since I mailed them after the new year, I went ahead and counted them for 2012.  I must say it is pretty awesome to be able to send over coupons I do not use.  I know I save enough money to afford the stamps and I enjoy sending them to a base of my choice.  My brother continues to serve for the U.S. Navy, and I will continue to send coupons to our armed forces for 2012!  As mentioned in my last post, I have sent over $3200 in coupons since July to Atsugi, Japan!

If you would like to learn how to do the same, visit the Overseas Coupon Program website.  It's easy to do and I send monthly using First Class Mail.  It cost me about $1.50 to send them the coupons monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails