Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday Shopping at CVS

I went to CVS yesterday evening and picked some of the items on their "Spend $30 Get a $10".  I had remaining money on last week's gift card deal and also redeemed enough points from SwagBucks for another $10 Giftcard!  Overall, for the above I spent $19.99 out of pocket and have another $10 giftcard for this week!  Jakob and I also were able to get our flu shots taken care of while we were there!

I have also been keeping and tracking my receipts for the $10 savings toward CARS 2.  If you spend $20 in specific products, you can get a $10 mail in rebate after you purchase CARS 2.  The items on the list are items we buy regularly, and I think we are around $15 purchased already between the Scott toilet paper above and Kleenex from a Kroger trip a few weeks back.

Lysol Wipes $2.50
-$1 off Lysol wipes, extra-large, October All You magazine
Scott's Toilet Paper $3.49
Scott's Toilet Paper $3.49
Duracell Batteries 16ct $10.99
-$1 off Duracell product, P&G Everyday Solutions home mailer
Delsym Cough Syrup $12
-$2.00 CVS Gift Card (Remaining from last week)
-$10.00 CVS Gift Card (from SwagBucks)
Total Due: $19.99
Received $10.00 Gift Card to use next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails