Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weight Watcher's - Lost 1 lb Last Week

This past Monday was a week since I started back up on Weight Watchers and have lost a pound so far. I had weighed myself at 5:30AM and then at 6:00AM.  I actually weighed a little less at 5:30AM, but figured 6:00AM would be good since I could easily weigh each week at the same time.  I'm still adjusting to the new point system and it seems most days I have about 10 points per meal on average.  It's not extremely bad since I have 29 points currently per day and 49 extra weekly points.  I'm also noticing I am not eating as many fruits and vegetables as the plan recommends.  This week so far has gone pretty well and also figure when I go back to work it will be easier since I will not have to time to snack and will be moving more in the classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails