Sunday, June 05, 2011

Week 4 - $40 Walgreen's Gift Card Challenge

Jeff and I stopped and picked up my newspaper Saturday evening after church.  There were a few coupons in it I wanted for CVS.  As I was checking out at Walgreen's today, another customer realized my total for the diapers and wipes.  He asked, "Did you just pay only $3.77?"  The cashier smiled and I smiled and said yes.  My Walgreen's gift card currently has $16.07 remaining.  It has also been used toward purchasing my newspapers, rather than paying the subscription price which is currently more expensive than purchasing them in the store.


Transaction #1
Dallas Morning News 2 for $5.00
-$1.50 RR

Transaction #2
$1 RR WYB Pamper Jumbo Pack Diapers or Easy Ups at $8.99 ea 
-$5.00/1 Pampers Coupon, Walgreen's Manufacturer Coupon
-$2 off Pampers Cruisers, Swaddlers, or Swaddlers Sensitive diapers big or jumbo pk, Infant Care booklet
Pampers Wipes 60-72 ct, $2.49 ea
-$1 off Pampers Thick wipes home mailer

************************************************ 
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $19.77
Total Spent: $7.27
Total Saved:$12.50 or 63%

Remaining RR: $1.00
************************************************
Check out this week's Walgreen's ad here at Southern Savers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails