Monday, June 06, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/6

I must say, I am really liking the coupons from Pampers!  They are arriving in my mailbox more and more often!  My second favorite item this week would have to be the JcPenney's $10.00 off $10.00 coupon!  SwagBucks also emailed me the link and code to redeem and print my $10.00 CVS giftcard.  I am almost out of money on my $25 CVS Gift Card Challenge.

FREE
  • $0.09 from YouData 
  • $10.00 CVS Giftcard from SwagBucks
  • Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • JcPenney Coupon - $10.00 off $10.00 (These are great coupons!!)
  • BabiesRUs - 20% Off Coupon
  • BuyBuy Baby Coupons
  • Kohl's Coupon - 15% Off
  • Pamper's Coupon - $1.00/1 Pampers ThickCare Wipes 60 ct or larger

New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.
New to YouData? Check out more information here.

Search & Win

What did you get in your mailbox this week for FREE?  Come join us at A Frugal Friend.


Frugal Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails