Sunday, May 29, 2011

Starting Master's Degree - Spring 2012

This past Wednesday, I received an email from the University of North Texas stating I was accepted into their Master's Program for Curriculum and Instruction!  I have to take the GRE test and plan to take it this Fall before starting my first class during Spring 2012.  I already have vocabulary flash cards that I can study for the test and will also get some other study materials before taking it.  I graduated from the University of North Texas for my undergraduate degree with honors in May 2008.

My first course is Curriculum & Instruction Inquiry I.
This first course is an introduction to critical reflection and inquiry through action research. Development of basic skills as consumers of educational research and as teacher researchers. Should be taken upon first residence registration in the C&I Master of Education degree program. Admission procedures are completed and degree plan developed. Includes a small-scale action research inquiry project that may lead to the program-required inquiry report. Includes initial development of the program portfolio. Pre-requisite for all other core courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails