Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plans 5/22-5/28


We are down to two more weeks of school!  It amazes me how fast the year seems to go.  I am also right at 31 weeks or almost 7 months pregnant.  Things are going great with the pregnancy and she is moving consistently, especially after I eat or drink something.  My doctor appointments are every two weeks now and think within the next month they will be weekly.


Sunday: Dining Out at Cici's Pizza
Monday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Tuesday: Oven Baked Pecan-Crusted Chicken Fingers
Wednesday: BBQ Pork Chops, Scalloped Cheesy Potatoes, Ranch Style Beans
Thursday: Leftover Buffet
Friday: Hamburger Helper
Saturday: Block Party Event (Hamburgers/Hot Dogs)

I'm planning to adapt Emeril's Oven Baked Pecan-Crusted Chicken Fingers.  I'm not going to use the Creole seasoning, instead just some basic seasoning that I know my six year old will like and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails