Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Update

I finished reading a Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evavovich on my Kindle a few days ago.  I am finding that I am more interested in reading recently and just relaxing.  The author will be making an appearance on June 24th at a Barnes and Noble near us.  However, I doubt I will worry about it.  Wristbands will be distributed at 8am and then the event itself is not until 6pm. However, it is neat to me that she will be there!

Three To Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3)Three To Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As always, Janet Evanovich writes a comical mystery involving her klutzy bounty hunter Stephanie Plum! Many laugh out loud moments throughout the book!

View all my reviews

Since I finished the book, I was debating on a different genre to read.  I started looking at USA Today's top books and came across Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin.  Reviews were pretty good so I thought I would give it a try.

Yesterday, the four of us went and saw Thor in Irving using some free movie tickets Jeff won from a radio station a while back.  The movie was pretty good.  After the movie, Jeff asked if I liked it and I told him the beginning was a little slow but other than that, I enjoyed it.  The whole time I was trying to figure out what movie I knew the Professor from and right as I was looking it up on my phone I realized he had played on Mamma Mia!

Jakob is excited about this upcoming Monday.  His teacher will return from maternity leave.  He also has Kindergarten graduation on Thursday!  Kindergarten sure went fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails