Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas


Well, this week over at Scrap it With a Song, we are doing something different.  Since we know everyone is busy with the holidays, we are each sharing with you a holiday layout and possibly a tutorial on our different blogs throughout the week!

I am constantly working on the previous year when I work on completing my layouts.  Here is a Christmas layout from our trip to Ireland, TX every year on Christmas Day.  Later in the day, we all go behind the fence and take a picture.  The women usually take their picture first and then the men.  It is neat to look back at how everyone changes from year to year.

I used my Cricut machine with the layout.  I used Beyond Birthdays to cut Merry Christmas and Doodlecharms to cut the Christmas tags to write everyone's name inside.  This layout and pictures are neat to me because we do this picture every Christmas.  The journaling states, "Every Christmas in Ireland, TX, we take a picture behind the fence.  The women tend to always go first, and then the men. It is fun to look at the pictures each year as well as the years past. 12/25/09."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails