Monday, October 25, 2010

My Guy



This week's song challenge over at Scrap It With a Song is My Guy by The Supremes.  The lyrics are up on the blog. You can take whatever inspires you from this song, the words, the title or the overall theme of the song. Upload your creations onto the Scrap It With A Song blog by Sunday and you could be this week's winner.

The picture of Jeff and I was taken at my grandparents house in Austin.  It was the day before Christmas and we have been taking them yearly.  We were married on October 19, 2002, so this picture marks seven years married.



I used paper from Coordinates Collections and Scrap A-Little Sketches #22 for my inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Great fall colors! We still need to get together some time and scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! Such beautiful patterns and an super cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your color combo and design for this week's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the papers you used on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails