Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Planning 8/22-8/28

I am so ready to get back in the routine of things!  I had intentions to create our menu last week, but things were so busy!  Jakob starts his first day of Kindergarten tomorrow morning!  I know this upcoming week will fly by and I know I will busy with school too!  It's so much easier to have a plan on what to cook.  I honestly enjoy looking through the recipes and planning for what we have in the house.  I went to the grocery store today and know Kroger does not have an exciting ad next week.  Have a great week!

Sunday: Steak, Hashbrowns, Corn, Toast
Monday: Seasoned Chickened Strips, Green Beans
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, Ranch Style Beans, Chips
Wednesday: Lloyd's BBQ Sandwiches, Ranch Style Beans (leftovers)
Thursday: Leftover Buffet
Friday: Tombstone Pizza
Saturday: Honey Garlic Pork Chops, Peas, Peaches

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails