Sunday, August 15, 2010

Group Pictures from our California Vacation

Jeff and I purchased a new printer last week and it arrived on Friday.  We decided to switch from HP to Canon based reading reviews and so far I'm quite happy with it!  We bought a Canon MX870 from Amazon since it was cheaper than purchasing it in a store.  It has been really nice and hooked up correctly to our network to my machine and to Jeff's machine.  The only problems I am having at the moment is getting it to connect to my virtual system to Windows...

Anyhow, the pictures were all taken while we were in California.  I scanned them in using the new printer.







Sea World San Diego - Jeff, Lisa, Roland, and Jakob


San Diego Zoo - Jeff, Lisa, Roland, Jakob, Mom, Dad, Mema, and Jenn.

San Diego Zoo - Jeff, Lisa, Roland, Jakob, Mom, Dad, Mema, and Jenn.

Lego Land California - Jeff, Lisa, Roland, and Jakob

Lego Land California - Jeff, Lisa, Roland, and Jakob.  Jakob actually really enjoyed this roller coaster which was the reason we purchased the picture!  The picture was taken on the first drop and largest drop of the whole ride, so his facial expression is pretty funny knowing he still really enjoyed the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails