Sunday, August 01, 2010

Menu Planning 08/01-08/07

Since my brother is getting married, we have an off week with visiting with him.  Right around the corner, school starts back up and I am looking forward to having a menu system in place.  We have been using our menu since May 2010.  It sure has been convenient to have an idea what to cook for dinner along with having what you need to cook dinner.  However, most of the credit goes to E-Mealz.  Another teacher recommended it to me, and I LOVE it!  It gives me so many dinner choices right at my fingertips!  I don't cook them in the exact order as they put them, but instead pick and choose the ones that work for us.  It's nice to rotate and have a variety of meat throughout the week.

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails