Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Scrapbooking

Coordinates Collections Summer Crop Challenges! 

This past weekend, Coordinates Collections hosted a Summer Cyber Crop! Here is what I created over the weekend.

Challenge #3 - Christmas in July
Merry Christmas
I used my Cricut machine with the layout.  I used Beyond Birthdays to cut Merry Christmas and Doodlecharms to cut the Christmas tags to write everyone's name inside.  This layout and pictures are neat to me because we do this picture every Christmas.  The journaling states, "Every Christmas in Ireland, TX, we take a picture behind the fence.  The women tend to always go first, and then the men. It is fun to look at the pictures each year as well as the years past. 12/25/09."

Challenge #6 - Let's Get Sketchy
Coordinates Collections July Card Sketch
Howdy Cards and Blank Card
I created these cards using the remaining pieces of paper from my Coordinates Collections June Jack kit. The flowers and buttons are from my stash.  I used the July card sketch and created three cards with the sketch to qualify for the challenge.


Other Scrapbook Pages and Challenges

It's a Boy!
Most of the paper is from my Coordinates Collections June Jack kit.  I used my Cricut machine with the layout.  I used Beyond Birthdays to cut It's a Boy! The journaling states, "I have known John since my brother was in middle school.  John and Amy Edwards had their beautiful little boy on December 5, 2008. Welcome Joseph Bryce Edwards!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails