Sunday, January 17, 2010

Coordinates Collections January 2-Page Sketch: Step by Step


I used the January 2009 Confetti kit from Coordinates Collections and the January 2-Page Sketch to create the layout! I saw the white scalloped paper and instantly grabbed these 2008 snow pictures. I could not think of a title other than the usual. I have to thank Lindsay for her inspiration for my title because this was the first time Jakob really experienced snow. Since we live in Texas, it is usually more ice/snow mix and on this occasion it was primarily snow and we had a decent amount of it, rare.  Feel free to see my other layouts here!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright cheery colors--perfect for a snow day layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails