Sunday, November 08, 2009

November 7th: Target

We did good at Target yesterday.  Target had a B3G1 free special along with Target coupons and Manufacturer coupons on Kellogg's cereal.  We spent about $6.50 for 8 boxes of cereal!!  I also picked up 2 binders for school since we are beginning our 3rd Six Week's tomorrow.  We had a few other random grocery items.  Target is also giving $0.05 off for every reusable bag you use instead of using plastic bags.  I took advantage of it and think it is a great incentive to remember my reusable bags.  I also had a $5.00 gift card from a return we made at the store.

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $63.99
Total Spent: $16.91
Total Saved: $47.08 or 74%

************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails