Wednesday, November 04, 2009

November 3rd: Kroger


 
I went to Kroger to purchase the weekly sale items.  I had a random assortment of items we needed, but did well with what was also on sale.  I went after school and took pictures of the items in my cart because I knew I would be tired by the time I got home.  It sure is a good thing I took the pictures then, because as soon as I got home, I put them all away and started grading more papers.  I have 2 rebates to submit from my shopping trip: $5.00 wyb 3 SC Johnson products and $5.00 wyb 7 Tombstone pizzas

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $164.17
Total Spent: $62.07
Total Saved: $
102.10 or 62%
************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails