Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 10th: CVS

 
I went to CVS to purchase a few items.  I had a raincheck for the Softsoap and it was a moneymaker item due to the $2.00 coupon I had.  The Revlon makeup also was a moneymaker since I had a $1.00 coupon and CVS was offering an ECB at the same retail price!  The Airwick airfreshner was a great buy too!  It was on sale for $5.99 and I had a $6.00 coupon!  It was cheaper to purchase it this way than to buy a refill at the time being.  Jeff mentioned this was good because the other unit can go in our third bathroom in our new house!
************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $32.66
Total Spent: $1.30
Total Saved: $
31.36 or 96%
************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails