Saturday, February 28, 2009

my bff erica! - Feb 2009: Challenge #5: Love that Embelli! (Feb 2008 Groovy

I used the Coordinates Collections' February 2008 "Groovy Chick" kit to create this layout. The yellow and red flowers and buttons were from my stash. The thickers (felt stickers) are from a previous kit and are made from American Crafts.This challenge was to use my favorite embellishments. I absolutely love using flowers with buttons in their center! I love how they accent and brighten any layout. This kit is so bright and cheerful, I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this LO I love flowers too and what a wonderful choice of color and PP. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys finally get you blizzcon tickets for the boys? Where they there this past Oct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how fun... sorry to chat this way but. I was in the costume contest as the pally who bubble hearthed if he watched it. HEHE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails