Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Over the Rainbow Cyber Crop Challenge #2: Three Generations Water Skiing

I finished my third challenge for Coordinates Collections May Cyber Crop. This layout was designed for challenge #2. The requirements were to have at least 1 black & white or sepia photograph and 1 color photograph. I decided to use water skiing photographs I have of my husbands' grandfather, father, and brother water skiing in 1992 and in 2006. All three of them were up at the same time and is just too cool! I learned how to water ski because of all of their help. I am really happy with how this layout came out. The layout is designed using Sketch #51 from Creative Scrappers. Overall, I was able to finish 3 out of the 6 layouts this weekend. If I hadn't gotten in the mood to make cards last night, I probably would have had 4 layouts completed. However, the cards are gorgeous and they will get used as well in the future!

Supplies: Chipboard - Scenic Route, Stickers - Scenic Route, Cardstock - Red & White Cardstock, Patterned Paper - Juniper Stars & (flag paper) - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails