Monday, May 11, 2009

Mailbox Monday




Magazines:
Town & Country - April 2009
Town & Country - May 2009
Metropolitan Home - May 2009
Real Simple - June 2009 (I was really surprised how thick this magazine is. I am still reading through it!)
Parents - June 2009
Southern Living - May 2009

Force Flex Trash bag (SAMS)
Kroger Coupon Mailer
CVS Mailer with $2.50/1 Zyrtec Coupon
Softsoap Ensemble $2.00/1 Coupon
Better than Ears Dog Treat (Wal-Mart)
Charmin Extender

I have noticed with some of the free magazines I am receiving the company is dropping my apartment number from the label. I am glad I am not paying for these since without the apartment number it is not guaranteed to get to my box! Goodness.

Anyhow, I have lots to read now! What's in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. What a great week. THat's really disappointing though that the magazines are dropping your apt number off the address. I wonder if you've missed any issues.

    See you next week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails