Thursday, April 20, 2006

Test grades and Cruise

I also found out what I made on the three test that I had last Wednesday, April 12th. I made a 92% on my Geography Map Quiz, a 95% on my Teaching Math Test, and an 84% on my Environmental Science Test. Now, the next test are all finals in May and then this semester is finished!

Yesterday, in the mail Jeff and I received are passports! We are now one step closer to our cruise! Yeah! I now have to do the pre-registration online to speed up our check-in process on the day we leave. I'm definatly at the point where I am ready for the semester to be over and ready to take a vacation from it all! But after my few weeks off from school, I'll be ready by June 5th for the start of Summer 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails