Saturday, December 29, 2018

AHG PenPal: December 2018

Ashlyn wrote to her PenPal about visiting the Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery on December 15th for Wreaths Across America.





December 29, 2018
Dear Caroline,
I am good.  I had to wake up early on December 15.  I had to go to Wreaths Across America.  Did you go to Wreaths Across America?  We had to get the lunches for my troop.  First we got to learn the rules.  Second, we got to wait because the families got to go first.  Next we got to look for someone.  I got to pick two.  Finally we were going to the bus but we did not eat on the bus.  Last I was going to the bus.  We left and when we got to our car we went home.
Your PenPal,
Ashlyn Smith
PS. There were jets in the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails