Saturday, January 11, 2014

Grocery shopping trip to restock produce and bread

Went to Wal-Mart for a few items on the list and pretty happy with my purchases.  I did not have many coupons because most of it was produce.  Spent right at $60 on my gift card and still have right at $5 remaining on it.  This included Christmas 4x6 pictures and gluten-free items which cost a little more.  We have been working on a Pantry Challenge to eat up most of the random items to help make it easier to replace with better items.  I have been reading the blog 100 Days of Real Food and really like the information.  My goal this year is to replace the not so healthy items with foods without GMOs and the extra dyes.  The new Wal-Mart near our house is pretty nice.  I must say I have never really liked Wal-Mart because they seemed dirty inside, dark, and dingy.  This one is still really new and looks nice.  The employees have been pleasant and helpful when asking a question for a product.  I sure hope it stays like that because it really has been convenient to shop.  I am even starting to watch and debate on some of the price matching because I have heard it is not difficult to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails