Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Activities






We all visited the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, including my mom!  We had a great time together and were able to get some fun pictures together!  For Halloween, Jakob was Iron Man and Ashlyn was a flower.  Ashlyn and I visited our street and said hi to everyone and afterwards, Jeff and Jakob went on the streets nearby us to finish a little more Trick-or-Treating.

 

I also made these fun crafts for Ashlyn's teachers and Jakob's teachers for school.  I found the instructions from a friend's blog, Roberta, and they were quite easy to make.  I have not used a sewing machine since I was a kid, but had decided to get one to help with sewing Jakob's Cub Scout patches on and figured I would have other fun things I can make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails