Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rice Krispies, Cookies, Pantene, Aussie, Herbal Essence, Degree Deodorant, Duracell, and Salt - $13

As I was balancing our bank accounts for this upcoming month, I decided to give us a new goal for spending.  I decided our goal would be $100 weekly.  This would include groceries, household items, fast food, etc.  I have gasoline budgeted and certain other items already budgeted, so I figured $100 weekly would be doable if I continue to watch the specials.  This in turn will help us save more money and put more money toward credit cards.

So I went to Walgreen's today and bought a few grocery and household items.  I was planning to purchase the Rice Krispies at Kroger, but they were cheaper (after the Register Rewards) at Walgreen's.  The grocery items are planned for Jakob's lunches.  Overall, I spent $13 today out of our weekly budget and I think I got a great amount of items!

Transaction #1
$1 RR WYB (2) Dove or Degree Deodorant 2.6-3 oz at $2 ea
-$1 off Degree Men or Women deodorant, RP 7/31
-$1 off Degree Men or Women deodorant, RP 7/31
2 - Pantene Products $4.99
FREE Pantene Product (Home Mailer)
FREE Pantene Product (Home Mailer)
$1 RR WYB Herbal Essence at $3.00
FREE Herbeal Essance Product (Home Mailer)
Aussie Product at $3.00  
FREE Aussie Product (Home Mailer)
Total Due: $2.00

Transaction #2
$5 RR WYB (4) Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats 8 pk, Keebler Cookies 11.5-16 oz or Cheez-it 9 oz at $2.50 ea
-$1/2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies treats, 8 ct +, RP 8/07
-$1/2 Keebler cookies, 6.6 oz +, RP 8/07
-$1.00 RR
-$1.00 RR
Total Due: $6.00

Transaction #3
$2 RR WYB (1) or $5 RR WYB (2) Duracell Coppertop Batteries AA/AAA 16 pk, C/D 8 pk or 9V 4 pk, at $9.99 ea
-.75/1 Duracell Coppertop, Ultra Advanced, Ultra Photo Lithium or specialty batteries, PG 7/31
-$5.00 RR
Total Due: $5.09 

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $58.43
Total Spent: $13.09
Total Saved:$45.34 or 78%

Remaining RR: $2.00
************************************************
Check out this week's Walgreen's ad here at Southern Savers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails