Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Menu Plans 6/26-7/2

We had a rough week last week with our menu and had random changes.  This week is another funny week with a few outings planned with family coming into town along with a free food event at Chick-Fil-A on Friday.  I'm even behind on getting this week's menu finished and posted.  Recently, I have not been sleeping as well since I'm down to only four more weeks of my pregnancy and I think it is wearing on me!  Hopefully I can begin planning next week's menu which will make things much easier next week!

Sunday: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn on the Cob
Monday: Leftover Buffet
Tuesday: Tacos, Refried Beans, Chips
Wednesday: Leftover Buffet
Thursday: Dining Out with Mom
Friday: Chick-Fil-A
Saturday: Cook-out at Church along with Ice Cream and Fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails