Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits


I made these tonight and I liked them, but will make some changes the next time I cook them which I have listed below.  They were quick and easy to make.  My six year old enjoyed them and the fourteen year old was hesitant, but I also think he was full after having two helpings of the hamburger helper we were eating for dinner!! 

Ingredients:
  • 2 TBSP butter, melted
  • 1/8 tsp garlic (for butter mixture)
  • 1/8 tsp garlic (for biscuit mixture)
  • Dried Parsley
  • 2 cups Bisquick
  • 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
  • 2/3 cup milk
Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Line a cookie sheat with parchment paper.
  • Melt butter and add 1/8 tsp of garlic to mixture.
  • In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and another 1/8 tsp of garlic.  Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).  Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cooking sheet.
  • Bake for 10 minutes.  Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter along with sprinkling parsley lightly on top of biscuit.  Bake for 5-7 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste.com.  Original recipe can be found here.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails