Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Planning 10/10-10/16



It has been a little busy and I have not officially planned out our menus.  I can sure tell in the evenings when I am lost to what to do for dinner!  We are also at the end of our month and menus sure help us cook what we have in the house!  I also rejoined Weight Watchers last Monday and so far it has gone well.  A few recipes below I found using Weight Watchers and others are also from E-Mealz Any Store-Points Menu.  It feels good to get back on track!

Sunday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread
Monday: P.F. Chang's Orange Chicken (9 pts)
Tuesday: Breaded Pork Cutlets (6 pts), Oven Roasted Potatoes (3 pts)
Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas, Refried Beans
Thursday: Leftover Buffet
Friday: Tombstone Pizza, Corn, Salad
Saturday: Layered Mexican Chicken (6 pts), Refried Beans

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails