Friday, October 22, 2010

8 Years Ago...

8 years ago on October 19, I married my best friend.  Let's take a trip down memory lane.  :)




I found out after the wedding, my brother, Randy, and his friend, John, played security at my wedding!  I couldn't stop laughing when my mom told me the story!

I really love this picture!  It amazes me to look at this picture and know Cherokee is in the 9th grade now.  I still remember how excited she was to be our flower girl.  She twirled around and really loved her dress.  She was so excited because our dresses looked similar! :)

Jeff and I danced to our song, "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse.  The lyrics to the song are great for the two of us.


My mom sent us this card for our anniversary.

Jeff found this card and bought it for our anniversary.
Inside: ...and married me anyway!

Jeff's parents sent this card and it is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails