Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swimming, Playgrounds, Zoos, and More!

I'm a little behind on my weekly updates!  Last Monday, I took the boys to the pool.  They both enjoyed the time at the pool.  Before leaving, they wanted to play in the splash zone area.  Both boys had a blast and using my phone I took pictures and some video!  Check out the video here!


I took Jakob to two libraries last Tuesday.  We went to Aubrey Library to sign Jakob up for their Summer Reading Program.  After the library, we had plans to go to the Lewisville Library to watch the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Brothers clowns.  Jakob laughed the entire time with the clowns!  I also went to CVS to pick up a few items after we had lunch on Tuesday.

Jakob and I went to the playground at his new school on Thursday afternoon.  We stayed for about 30 minutes since it was pretty hot outside.  I wanted to get out of the house and also let Jakob run and play for a little bit.  He would have kept playing if I had let him!  He is always full of energy!  We actually ran into a friend while we were there and visited with her for a little while.




Friday morning, Jakob and I went to Frank Buck Zoo and walked the zoo and fed the two giraffes!  He really enjoyed feeding the giraffes and I had no idea how he would react to it!  It was pretty cool to feed them!  We fed Moffey and Nelson.  We learned it was mating season and the two giraffes had been fighting, so they had to keep from separate from each other for a little while.  The giraffes would stick out their tongues and wait for the lettuce we bought to feed them!  Great moments!  After the zoo, we rode the small train and played at a playground next to the zoo.  Jakob really enjoyed the playground and especially the tire swing.




Jakob did super at his ice skating lessons this past Saturday!  I took pictures and video of him skating.  I will finish editing the video and uploading it to my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails