Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SwagBucks Survey - I Won 100 SwagBucks!!

You ought to know by now that there are some things in life that are FREE, unlike the popular saying. Thanks to my using SwagBucks instead of Google to search the internet, I’ve received FREE Amazon.com Giftcards!  However, you can also get Free magazines, Macy’s, Starbucks Gift Cards, Target Giftcards, Lowe's Giftcards, and many others!

New to SwagBucks?

What in the world is this SwagBucks thing everybody is talking about?
That’s what I kept saying too, now it’s my absolute favorite thing. I had heard about it for months, but kept putting it off. Finally I started looking into it and signed up over a year ago.

Swagbucks is an alternative to Googling, but the results are powered by Google. More importantly, you win Swagbucks by searching. You win Swagbucks just for doing something you already were doing anyway – searching the internet.

They start you off with free Swagbucks and then you WIN Swagbucks when you search online. After only a few searches the first day, I had already accumulated many Swagbucks. After a couple of weeks, I had earned enough to redeem! Yeah. The best part – you can turn them in for gift cards (or other items).

The way I look at it, this is FREE money they are giving me for choosing to “SwagBuck” something instead of “Google”.

A Few of my Favorites:
$5 e-gift card to Amazon.com
$10 e-gift card to Barnes N Noble
$10 gift card to Starbucks
$50 e-gift card to Southwest Airlines
$5 PayPal (yes, cash)

Other gift cards available: Disney.com, Lowe’s, Ticketmaster, and so many more.
Merchandise available- MP3 singles, books, TV series DVD’s, sports memorabilia and more.

Most of the time I redeem my SwagBucks for amazon gift cards….as amazon has so much, including groceries. I have installed the SwagBucks search, so every time I need to do a search I am using the SwagBucks search engine! Another option available is to go to the SwagBucks homepage.  If you are online often, like me, you’ll earn quickly.

They often publish free SwagBucks codes on their blog and other places.

Each Friday is also Mega SwagBuck dayand they are giving away extra large SwagBucks denominations, so do a few random searches for things on Fridays. Go there and search for fun activities for the weekend, the weather forecast, or even A Frugal Friend.

To sign up, click on the link below and start earning gift cards for something you already do:


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails