Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crunchy Onion BBQ Chicken

After being introduced to E-Mealz, I believe I am going to really like it!  I made the Crunchy Onion BBQ Chicken for dinner tonight.  It was super easy and was really good!  Jakob liked it and Jeff said it was okay.  The directions actually stated to only bread one side of the chicken with the crushed onion/parmesean cheese, but I breaded all of it out of habit!  I think it would have been less calories with less breading, but it was still really good!  I rounded off dinner with corn and garlic bread.  Jeff and Jakob had regular honey-wheat bread.  My co-worker started a recipe book.  I think it might be fun to start keeping new recipes we like and enjoy while we try all the new recipes!
I <3 Emealz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails