Friday, October 23, 2009

October 20th: Kroger


I took advantage of the specials this past week at Kroger.  It was a late evening on Tuesday as I picked up all the sale items before Wednesday.  Jeff took Jakob to soccer practice while I scavenged the shelves for our items.  I purchased a variety of items including milk, butter, eggs, chips, beans, cake, chili, sausage, soup, rice, breakfast items, dessert, meat, shampoo, floss, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, and paper towels!  I spent $69.04 and saved $64.43 or about 48% on my shopping trip!
************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $133.47
Total Spent: $69.04
Total Saved: $
64.43 or 48%
************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails