Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17th: Walgreens

It has been an extremely busy week and I am just now going to Walgreen's for a few of their specials. I was unable to get the Unilever deals, but it just was not meant to be I guess. I went to 2 stores within our area and they were both out of part of what I needed for the deal. Instead, I kept to the 2 other deals I really wanted which focused on the Nyquil and Campbell's cooking soup. I also grabbed the Early Sunday paper for my mom since she gets very little coupons in her newspaper due to her location.

Transaction #1
$5 RR wyb (2) of the following products at $5 ea

2 - NyQuil Liquicaps 20ct, Liquid 10oz, Less Drowsy 10oz or + Vitamin C
-$1 off Vicks NyQuil or DayQuil PG 10/11
-$1 off Vicks NyQuil or DayQuil PG 10/11

Total Due: $8.00
Get Back: $5 RR

Transaction #2
Sunday Paper $3.00
4 - Campbell’s Soup (Cream of Mushroom or Chicken) B1G1 at $1.59 w/in-ad coupon
-$1/2 Campbell’s Cooking Soups, printable
-$1/2 Campbell’s Cooking Soups,
printable
Halloween Plastic Cups 16¢ w/in-ad coupon
Use: $5 RR
Total Due: $0.09

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $26.30
Total Spent: $8.09
Total Saved: $
18.21 or 70%
************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails