Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walgreens: July 12th

I have been doing really good purchasing Listerine at Walgreens lately.  These are the smaller bottles, but I decided free is still free!  Plus, 2 of my $2.00 coupons were expiring today too, so I was happy to get to use them on a great deal!

************************************************
$3 RR wyb (3) Dental Care at $3 each:
(3) Listerine 500 ml Mouthwash
-$2 off Listerine printable (for select zip codes)
-$2 off Listerine printable (for select zip codes)
-$2 off Listerine printable (for select zip codes) 

************************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $12.87
Total Spent: $3.00
Total Saved: $9.87 or 77%
Remaining RR: $3.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails