Friday, June 12, 2009

Wal-Mart: June 12th

I went to Wal-Mart with my mom on Friday. She always ends up purchasing things for my boys and she is working on learning the coupon game. Her newspaper does not get all the good coupons as I get with the Dallas/Fort Worth paper. She ended up saving about $5.00-$7.00 with the coupons I gave her. They did a trip about two weeks ago to her local Walgreens and she was shocked in how much they saved on that trip. She is hoping to retire soon and says she will have more time to keep up with all of the coupons! Maybe I can even get her to create a blog!

I only had a few random items we needed while she picked up her things.

Pokemon: Meet Ash (Level 2 Book) by Michael Teitelbaum $3.00

2 - Kraft Mac & Cheese $0.50

Downy Liquid Softner $4.26
-$1 off any Pringles $120 Savings Rebate Booklet

2% Great Value Milk 1 Gallon $1.98

Overall, I spent $9.74 and saved $1.00 with my coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails