Saturday, June 13, 2009

Staples: June 13th

Saturday morning, my mom and I needed to go to Kohl's to look for shoes. Next door to Kohl's is Staples. This week, Staples ran an ad for Hammerhill paper for $1.00 after store coupons and rebates. I picked up 2 packs which was the limit and another pack of 4 x 6 photo pages for my coupon binder. I had a $6.00 rebate coupon expiring 6/30, so this special worked perfectly!

(2) Hammerhill Copy Plus Paper $4.99 after store savings; $1.00 after EasyRebate
(1) Staples 4x6 Photo Pages $3.49

I used my $6.00 rebate check from recycling ink cartridges. I like when rebate checks or rewards from companies are pre-tax! It saves more money!

Total After Store Savings: $14.55
Total Spent: $8.07
Total Saved: $
6.48 or 45%
Rebate Submitted: $7.98 (Figuring in the rebate, I spent $0.09 cents for everything at Staples.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails