Friday, May 29, 2009

Walk a Marathon in 30 Days! (26.2 miles)

I started using MapMyWalk.com within the last week again. I found the website about a year ago, but at the time I did not use it. I found recent goals and one was to Walk a Marathon in 30 Days which is equivalent to 26.2 miles. Since it says walking, it will not count other exercises such as bike riding. As another incentive since it does not count our recent bike riding activity, I also did a goal to exercise 20 out of 30 days. So far, we have been able to do 3 days within the past 7 days. I was also excited to see my total steps today were over 11,000!! I try to wear my pedometer when I go to a school because I walk a decent amount. According to its estimations between walking at school and walking to the playground I walked about 4.6 miles today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails