Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 2009 PageMaps Card Sketch: Thanks

I created this layout using one of PageMaps card sketches:
Here is my take on the sketch:
I created this card for my mom. She came to visit on Friday-Saturday (3/14-3/15) and we had so much fun! We were able to go shopping together without the kids on Friday and then we did some more shopping with the kids on Saturday. She always splurges on things, but normally on everyday things you need (like clothes, etc) that you don't always buy...especially on yourself. I tend to buy for the kids first before buying me new clothes. Thanks MOM!

ANYHOW... All the paper on this card were in my scrap tray. I'm not really that good at remembering who made what once it goes in my scrap tray. Some of the paper is from the February 2008 "Groovy Chick" kit. The blue stickers are Heidi Grace and the tab is from Paper Salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails