Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coordinates Collections March 2009 Challenge #1: Ice

Each month, Coordinates Collections has challenges and prizes. Here is Challenge #1:
I want to see your layout using bright and bold colors…. I want to see them light up the gallery. You can use neutrals (white, ivory, kraft, black) as accent colors but the primary colors in your layouts should be bright and bold! No pastels need apply for this challenge...


I am so glad to have this layout completed. The paper and pictures have been sitting on my black card table for about a week. Between keeping the boys extremely busy for Spring break, I was running out of time to scrap. When I had some free time, I was tired and worn out!! Tonight, I went through the different sketches and found this one from Pencil Lines. It is their Sketch #126.
I rotated the sketch clockwise 90 degrees to fit my pictures better. Here is my take on the sketch:

Majority of the paper is the SEI Glitzmas Assortment Pack from the Coordinates Collections Store. The red and white cardstock were from my stash and the ribbon was from a previous kit. The stickers are Doodlebug Designs "Shin-Dig" and were from a kit. The buttons are from my new recent collection that I bought from Wal-Mart!

Journaling: We had ice on Jan. 27-28. It was bad enough to cancel many schools! Jakob had fun "carefully" slipping n' sliding.
Jakob - almost 4 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails