Sunday, January 18, 2009

Halloween Scrapbook Layouts

I have been working on catching up on my scrapbooking. I used the October 2008 Spooks kit from Coordinate Collections and a few felt black letters from a previous kit. The first layout was designed using the concept of the November single page sketch. Jakob was so excited to see the Optimus Prime Transformer costume. I bought it earlier in the month and hid it to make sure it did not sell out at the stores. When we pulled it out, he could not stop saying, "FOR ME!" Jakob received the little pumpkins from the Fall Festival party at Children's Courtyard. Since we ran out of time to buy and carve a large pumpkin, I figured we could carve the little ones. He was so excited and held them so carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails