Friday, October 28, 2005

Good Blood by Aaron Elkins

Well, starting Monday, the online book club will start the new book called, Good Blood by Aaron Elkins. The review from online book club: Even on an Italian holiday, anthropologist Gideon Oliver and his wife can't seem to find any R & R. They're guests of Mrs. Oliver's colleague on an idyllic island. But the breathtaking view and sumptuous food come at a price. The padrone's only child, Achille, has been kidnapped, bones have been found--and Gideon must mix business with pleasure.

I have already reserved a few different books from the library to start soon. I have been working hard on finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I started it a long time ago and then with college became distracted from all the literature reading I was doing that I did not touch it for the longest. I have caught up slightly with college and do not have a busy weekend of school, school, school, so I am going to try to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails